Skip to content
Advertisements

WTF – WebTalk Forums

August 28, 2009

ROFL. If any of my friends over at WTF are curious why I don’t answer in there… let’s just say it’d be sorta hard.

wtf

Apparently it wasn’t well received when I interrupted Grim’s repeated boasts to inject a dose of reality. Gee… so much for your claim you never boot people for personal reasons.

For future reference, simple concept… if you don’t want folks to point & giggle, don’t display the ego in public. Oh well, good luck growing a thicker skin, cause that temper’s a weakness.

I'm Rob Jones... and I approve this message.

I'm Rob Jones... and I approve this message.

Advertisements
31 Comments leave one →
  1. September 22, 2009 5:33 pm

So.. What did they ban you for?? And, were they in the wrong? I’m not a member there, but I saw you posting on DPoint earlier today.

Howdy!

2. September 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi Joy, and thanks for stopping by. DP is one of my normal haunts too (if you count anything I do as “normal”).

The guy that banned me at the aptly named WTF forum is the owner. He’s a body builder, complete with the obligatory flashes of rage and such that go with the stuff those guys swear they don’t take. He was in a thread about self defense doing what mom said makes ya go blind.

I made the error of pointing out that someone with skill could put someone relying on size in the dirt… even if the one with skill happened to be female. He didn’t care to hear that and booted me.

Funny part, those flashes of rage he doesnt have got him banned at DP. He spends much time complaining about heavy handed moderators that ban people for personal reasons. I posted this screenshot so next time he passes out that line, someone can point the pot to a nice view of the kettle.

Oops. :-p

3. September 25, 2009 5:00 pm

And people wonder why I never post over there anymore. Nope, did not get banned, just got sick of the same old shit. Don’t sweat it. Its not like there’s much going on there anyway.

4. September 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Hey Jer – Very true. Sure, it pissed me off at the time, but I didnt go there often, why let it bug me. He’s the one killing his own forum, not my problem.

Oh well… if you are ever there and Grimmie starts into a rant about heavy handed mods… pop the screenshot above into the thread and see how long it takes to get banned. Warn me first though cause I wanna get my stopwatch. :-)

Thanks for stoppin’ in.

5. October 6, 2009 5:33 pm

I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case, great info…I will add a backlink and bookmark your site. Keep up the good work! :)

6. Lightless permalink
    October 9, 2009 5:56 pm

How dare he boot an ass kickin cowboy? America’s next president?

He will regret this?

Anyways since you are at netbuilders, DP and many other places, we little people will get to bask in the radiance of your majesty.

P.S – Your “I have the heart of a little child” line at Netbuilders had me laughing for a whole day :D

7. October 24, 2009 9:37 am

Btw imho ;) sorry that Grim has banned you.

I enjoyed both of you arguing and still hope one day we can get a real life fist fight between both of you. How cool would it be to get that on Youtube, and we could take bets on DP first?

8. October 24, 2009 10:28 am

Bets huh?

Lemme know what the odds are… I could always bet on him and then take a dive. [My self esteem is almost always healthier than my bank account.]

Course he might get wise to the deal of he misses and I fall anyway… email me and we’ll work out the details. :)

9. Western permalink
    January 2, 2010 7:01 am

haha
    geat to hear that you
    re banned

• Lightless permalink
      January 5, 2010 12:59 pm

Before you comment and laugh in broken English, you must know that Rob lives in Texas and that he’s got a gun.

Bang Bang.

10. January 5, 2010 1:04 pm

So has Menj been anon posting on your blogs as well? doh!!!!

Hey, don’t mess with Texas. At least that’s what my Texan Grandma always says!

11. January 5, 2010 1:31 pm

Naah, Western isn’t associated with Menj. Western is a scammer from Iran. He’s been doing puppet shows and disreputable biz at DP and a few other sites I know, and he’s a little ticked at me for shutting down one of his (ok several) IDs there.

The odd part is if he worked as hard doing clean biz as he does scamming people he’d make good money AND have a decent rep.

12. iggysick permalink
    October 7, 2010 6:21 pm

Yet you cry to moderators over DP simply because I don’t agree with your view of politics. Typical US double standards! Did you also cried to your mommy?

13. October 7, 2010 6:47 pm

LOL. Hi Moreplayerz – I’m guessing you don’t play a lotta poker or you’d have known to fold that hand. That’s twice you fell for that one now.

Oh well. Life’s tough… even tougher when you’re stupid.

Have a nice day. :-) ~ Rob

14. iggysick permalink
    October 7, 2010 7:10 pm

Actually I don’t care and that’s what you don’t get it. On one hand you cry how you got banned for personal reason on the other hand you cry to moderators to ban me only because I’m not israeli ass kisser as majority of assholes on DP. You’re such hypocrite!

Anyway thanks for getting me orginal account back. My account was banned for life but now I will be back so you may start to collect new strategies of moderators ass kissing and crying.

And I am sorry to hear that life is tough for you because you’re stupid. It must be Texas!

15. iggysick permalink
    October 7, 2010 7:13 pm

Btw is that really you on that banner? Can I use that pic to scare thiefs away? :D

16. October 7, 2010 7:25 pm

You were banned due to politics? Huh. Figured it was cause you ignored the TOS and made multiple IDs. Funny how easily trolls are caught with that one. Guess there’s a downside to being a stupid/dishonest SOB. LOL, who knew.

As for the banner, of course it’s my pic. Think I’d use that face if I had other choices? :-p

17. iggysick permalink
    October 7, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh really? Than why I did get banned first time when I had only one account?
    Sad thing is that you have to be israeli ass kisser otherwise you’re troll,stupid,dishonest,rape vicitim etc etc.
    Is that how you guys see democracy? God save us all if anyone who thinks just a bit like you get to power! Yeah, land of free, freedom of speach blah blah but you MUST speak what we want to hear otherwise you’re out.

It’s a shame that likes of you even exists.

18. October 7, 2010 7:50 pm

So does this mean I’m NOT getting a Christmas card? :-p

19. iggysick permalink
    October 7, 2010 9:03 pm

Nah, you’ll get what you deserve, sooner or later.

20. Bammy Nation permalink
    October 7, 2010 9:19 pm

“A shame the likes of you exist”?

“You’ll get what you deserve”?

Damn Moreplayerz, that sounds suspiciously like threats of bodily injury. Round about where I come from, that will get you arrested. Its comic that you can spew that shit and think people ban you for your political views. Given the threats of violence and the duplicate accounts, it would seem your political views are just the icing on the cake. Have you ever had sex that was actually consensual?

21. iggysick permalink
    October 7, 2010 9:35 pm

{Comment removed by admin. Reason: inappropriate language/profanity}

22. October 7, 2010 9:43 pm

Try again kid.

HINT: Expand your vocabulary beyond 4 letter words & you might have a better chance. :)

23. iggysick permalink
    October 7, 2010 9:46 pm

“Round about where I come from, that will get you arrested.”

And where do you live? In Saudi Arabia? ahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Bammy Nation permalink
      October 7, 2010 9:49 pm

Threats of personal injury will get you arrested in most civilized parts of the planet.

Moreplayers/Iggy… you seem bitter. Are you ok man? Its just a DP account. I’m sure there are many other great places to troll. You really shouldn’t take it so hard. You rolled the dice and lost. Its part and parcel with gambling. Have a brighter outlook and you will be a happier individual. Have you considered studying the Qur’an?

• iggysick permalink
        October 7, 2010 9:53 pm

I lost? How? I got 10 infraction points and will be back so I don’t see how I’ve lost. Can you expalin that?
        Actually I won because my orginal account was banned for life and now I will get it back :D
        Btw you may cry all you want but that won’t make me to be muslim lol
        I dunno why are you guys so opssesed with them and try to prove that anyone who doesn’t join you in kissing jewish asses are muslim. Can you explain that?

24. October 7, 2010 9:58 pm

We’re obsessed? Remember who sought ought whos blog to whine.

• iggysick permalink
      October 7, 2010 10:00 pm

Yes, you guys are obsessed with muslims and anyone who doesn’t share your views MUST be a muslim! Right now I am having fun with your banner lol

• Bammy Nation permalink
        October 7, 2010 10:18 pm

I don’t think you are a Muslim at all, but you should be. It would bring you the peace which is so sadly lacking from your life.

25. Sunduk permalink
    October 20, 2011 10:58 am

ADMIN NOTE: Removed linkdrop placed by Russian moron who needs to get a real job because he’s too stupid to do forum commenting right.

Have an opinion? Share it with the whole class.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s