Skip to content
Advertisements

Mexican Drone Crashes in El Paso

December 17, 2010

Honestly… News Beats Fiction Every Time
News reports indicate an unmanned spy drone belonging to the Mexican government crashed in El Paso Texas today.

US Border Patrol agents found the drone and returned it to Mexican authorities without letting the TSA or whoever probably shoulda  looked at it do so. Reports indicate the reason it crashed is unknown.

Seriously? Mexico needs to spy on El Paso by air?

Is this because they just don’t have enough boots on the ground there already? I mean, hell, it’d be damned hard to sneak a Mexican national into El Paso. I’m sure he’d really stand out like a sore thumb in that crowd. That’d be almost as hard as slipping a retired Jewish couple into Florida.

On the bright side, without looking I can probably tell ’em what caused it to crash. If you wind the propeller too many times… it puts way too much stress on the rubber band.

God I love the news.

I'm Rob Jones, and I approved this message.

Advertisements
7 Comments leave one →
  1. December 17, 2010 7:46 pm

No more rubber bands on those drones these days, Rob. They were a gift from our government… okay, from us, since our taxes paid for them.

Six of them were delivered a couple of months ago here in Baja California. I have no idea how many in total, though. I’d look up the cost each, but that’d probably just depress me.

So you can at least rest easy that they weren’t a poor man’s version…. they’re the best your money can buy! ;)

• December 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Thanks Doc. Always good to know that no matter how boneheaded a foreign government is, we can match ‘em step for step.

2. Amanda Hall permalink
    December 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Unmanned? That pooey! I’d bet money there were at least 6 people in the trunk of that thing.

3. Amanda Hall permalink
    December 18, 2010 11:43 am

I should be able to “Like” comments on WP. :)

4. Gunner permalink
    December 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Rob:

TSA didn’t investigate because they were having fun groping senior citizen’s junk and de-virginizing pre-teens.

• December 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Geeze Frank, now you’re making me feel kinda guilty about going thru that line a second time.

Have an opinion? Share it with the whole class.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s