Skip to content
Advertisements

Obama vs Reagan

August 30, 2012

No pithy message. Just want you to save the pic to your hard drive, and look at it every time the girly narcissist on the right side compares himself to the real man on the other.

Seriously, who the hell does he think he’s kidding?

I’m Rob Jones… and I approve this message.

Advertisements
6 Comments leave one →
  1. Doug Packer permalink
    August 30, 2012 4:01 pm

I’d vote for you over Nobama! Can I be in charge of National Security? Or, Aviation Security ( I’d hand a gun to every single passenger and dare someone to try and hijack the plane)

• August 31, 2012 3:47 pm

We can probably swing the aviation security slot, but if you issue firearms to liberals I’m not getting on a plane. Remember the photo of Al Gore slinging a rifle… With the barrel pointing at his own head?

2. August 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Am I the only one that’s unsure whether that’s a girl’s bike?

Not that there’s anything wrong with that… ;)

At least Ronny ain’t ridin’ sidesaddle!

• August 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Cant tell Doc. Looks like it. Is that a little ringer thing on the left handlebar? Hell, I’m almost shocked not to see little plastic streamers coming outta the ends of the handlebars.

To be fair I’m glad to see the helmet. We wouldn’t want him to risk a fall from that height at the impressive speeds he appears to be traveling.

3. August 30, 2012 6:33 pm

BTW, Rob…. you didn’t by any chance Photoshop a Hello-Kitty bicycle basket out of that shot, did ya?

• August 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Naah… he probably took that off to lighten the load. He’s clearly built for speed. What a wild man.

Have an opinion? Share it with the whole class.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s