THE GREAT SCANDAL BLIZZARD of 2013
It seems that in the light of current events my posts are increasingly cataloging various failures of the executive branch… including but not limited to
- the IRS scandal in which conservatives were singled out for ill-treatment
- the DOJ targeting of AP reporters
- the Fast and Furious operation
- the Benghazi fiasco ( includes many bungles and coverups)
- punishment of whistleblowers
- attacks on the 2nd amendment
- proof of voter fraud on behalf of the president
- massive weapons purchases for the executive branch departments
- various attempts to deceive and mislead the public
…and a multitude of other issues that suggest the executive branch has been using their power for political purposes, is way the hell out of control… and needs to be reined in, and many of the perpetrators impeached, removed, or incarcerated as the law allows.
It has come to my attention
…that many who unadvisedly bought into the whole “Hope and Change”, “Yes We CAN!”, “most transparent administration in history” stuff may be experiencing a bit of cognitive dissonance as the scandals unfold and prove definitively that this is actually one of the most corrupt and abusive administrations in history.
OH NO! YOU’RE OFFENDED?
I actually had one egregious horses ass show up here and refer to those who criticized The Boy King as “White Supremacists”. Though the problem is actually that you bought a pig in a poke instead of inspecting the candidate up front, many of the true believers have taken to ascribing “racism” as the motive for any criticism of this president or the crooks he has gathered around him.
To those who are offended
…by all posts that point out facts instead of reinforcing your ill-conceived fantasies…
We simply ask that you:
- Let us know how offended you are
- Take a number and wait
We will get back to you shortly. ~ Thanks :-)