QUOTE FROM Barack Obama’s West Point Commencement Speech:
“By most measures, America has rarely been stronger relative to the rest of the world.”
- In Iraq and Afghanistan… where you punted any possible gains in process of declaring the game won and turning to run?
- Germany, where we got caught spying on their president?
- Mexico? The guys holding a US Marine for missing his exit?
- In Libya, where our diplomats can be murdered with impunity?
- Israel, where we’re not trusted, and for good reason?
- Iran, where they will soon be a nuclear power?
- Egypt, where our embassy was attacked and burned?
- China, who steals our secrets and holds our mortgage?
- Surely Russia… where post-rest, Putin is starting to gobble countries like Tic-Tacs?
He then added his obligatory “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” disclaimer:
“Those who argue otherwise – who suggest that America is in decline, or has seen its global leadership slip away – are either misreading history or engaged in partisan politics.”
Remember the part where the guy being tortured creates an alternate reality where he’s part of a winning attack on the facility in which he’s held? Suddenly he has great hair, he’s powerful, he can even fly?
Yeah… Barack Obama gets his mail there.
[Pelosi and Reid have been there for years.]
It’s so much more comfortable than reality.
2 thoughts on “Barack shares a fantasy at West Point”
Well, considering I made straight “A’s” in every history course I ever took, I must be engaging in partisan politics then. Or I’m a racist or something.
Or could it be that I’m smarter by a good margin than the clueless idiots who carry water for the Marxist/Socialist shaved ape.
Kinda defies imagination that while we’re in a war with Muslim jihadists we elect a guy named Hussein that was schooled in a madrassa and has his Marxist leanings documented in an autobiography.
Nobody ever went broke betting on the potential stupidity of the US electorate.